Foul weather is about to lose its sway over your two-wheeled adventures. Banjo Brothers' Waterproof Pannier is tailor-made for wet commutes and trips around town. The rugged nylon exterior fends off wear and tear while the welded-seam liner and roll-top closure keep the contents dry. It attaches easily to most rear racks (sold separately) via a quick-release mount so you can pop it off and bring it with you. And if you're riding in the rain, the reflective accents bring a little extra visibility and peace of mind.
- Alloy rear carrier - Fits hardtail bikes with disc brakes - Compatible with any 26-inch/ 700C bikes (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Max. capacity of 25kg
A stretch web net that helps secure items to a rear rack. - Four nylon molded hooks for rack attachment - Fits any rack - Dimensions: 11 x 11" - Custom-molded silicone - Stretches to three times its size
$24.00 - $29.00
- Protextura Water-Resistant Nylon And Zipper Keeps Contents Safe And Dry - Reflective Strip And Taillight Hanger Provides Optimal Visibility And Safety - Anti-Slip Hook-And-Loop Straps Securely Attach To The Seatpost
While the classic seat pack is a great place to store little-used essentials out of the elements, their mounting systems can interfere with and often damage modern dropper seatposts. Valais allows the use of a traditional seatbag on a dropper seatpost. - Allows the usage of seat packs on a dropper post - Protects the dropper stanchion from wear and grit - Can act as a travel limiter when full drop isn't needed - Sized by stanchion diameter
The Gas Tank is a high-end, high-volume top tube bag for carrying a ton of food and other gear. It offers substantial storage in an easy access case. Zip open a side for one-handed access while riding or open up both when stopped for full panel access to the contents. Fill it with M&M's, tools, a camera, bear spray, and whatever you need to have close at hand. Features: - One-handed zipper access while riding - Wrap-around, water-resistant zipper to keep your gear dry - Fully padded with closed-cell foam - Interior lined with yellow fabric for greater visibility - Hook and loop interior divider for organizing small stuff - Adjustable height daisy chain front attachment with a spacer block to clear stem clamp bolts - Top tube strap has gripper material with double back wrap for bomber stability - Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials. Sizing: - Length: 9" - Height at stem: 5" - Width at stem: 2.5" - Tapers down to 1.5" tall and 1.5" wide along the top tube Specifications: - Weight: 3.5 oz. - Volume: 70-80 cu. in. - Materials: VX42 X-pac, 1050-denier domestic ballistics nylon, 420-denier yellow lining, closed cell foam padded tube sections
Lightship baskets are made from finely woven rattan cane, the outer skin of the natural rattan vine. These baskets are replicas of the Nantucket Lightship baskets first produced in Nantucket during the whaling era of the 1800s. Attaches to front handlebars with two leather straps. - Dimensions: 12" (L) x 7.5" (W) x 9" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 13 pounds
The Mag-Tank takes a new twist on top tube bags. Instead of a zippered opening, access to the bag is by a smartly contoured top flap held in place by a magnetic buckle with mechanical engagement (read - the magnet aids in closure, while load is placed on a connection). It will not unintentionally open and spill your gummy bears when you end up in the trees with your bike upside down like a conventional magnetic closure would. You can easily open the bag one handed by pulling outward on the cord loop and you have access to the whole top of the bag. To close, just flick the flap down and the buckle self-engages! The Mag-Tank is just a hair smaller than Revelate's Gas Tank to prevent leg movement from hitting the edge of the flap opening. Please note - while the cover to this bag is designed to shed rain and spray, due to the large panel opening it is not a sealed bag or waterproof bag. Features: - One-handed access while riding - Side panels stiffened with HDPE plastic sheets - Wrap around panel is padded with closed-cell foam - Interior lined with yellow fabric for greater visibility - Adjustable height daisy chain front attachment with a spacer block to clear stem clamp bolts - Beefy top tube strap has gripper material with double back wrap for bomber stability - Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials. Sizing: - Length: 8.5" - Max height: 5" - Width at stem: 2.5" - Tapers down to 2.5" tall and 1.5" wide along the top tube Specifications: - Weight: 4.5 oz. - Volume: Approximately 65 cubic inches - Materials: VX21 & 42 XPac, 420-denier yellow and red lining, closed-cell foam-padded tube sections, HDPE sheets
- Oversized 10mm AL-6061 tubular alloy - Double frame design adds stiffness and helps stabilize panniers while offering two different attachment points - Stainless steel dropouts and hardware - Top surface width: 110mm - For 26-inch and 700c wheel bikes - Max capacity
The Mountain Feedbag is an on-the-go aid station for endurance riding. It offers ample food storage with fumble-free, one-handed access via an innovative drawcord system. Slightly larger than the previous version, you can now easily fit your beloved 1L Nalgene bottle, camera lenses, and more. It also features an additional outside pocket, leaving you with more space for wrappers, sunscreen, granola bars, and other small items. Mountain Feedbags also work well as bike-mounted lens cases for mirrorless camera systems. Features: - Super-fast, one-handed (really!) opening and closure with no fumbling to grab cord locks - Three external pockets for gels and trash - Three-layer construction: outer fabric, foam, and liner. Foam adds stiffness and insulates. - Bright yellow interior liner snaps in place and is easily flipped for cleaning - Mounts to either side of stem with adjustable attachment points - run two for tons of storage - Easily used in combination with a Sweetroll or Harness handlebar system - Fits bike water bottles, Nalgene bottles, and bear spray cans - Weight: 3.7oz - Materials: Revelate exclusive VX 21 polyurethane coated X-pac; 420 denier yellow lining - Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat - Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 4.75 inches; the basket tapers to 13 x 8 inches at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables - Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs - 1372 has a Zinc plated finish; 1372GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.2 lbs.
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 6 inches; the basket tapers to 15.75 x 10.5 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1"diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1392 has a Zinc plated finish and 1392GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.6 lbs.
Page 1 of 1