Stay clean and dry with SKS's Commuter II fenders! The stainless-steel hardware comes pre-installed for quick and easy mounting.
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes
Simple, clean design keeps everyone dry and is super easy to install on a wide variety of bikes. - Six-inch-long front and rear "shower curtain" courtesy flaps keep your feet dry and the mud out of the face of your fellow riders - Front fender stays are shaped to work around disc brake calipers - Safety breakaway hardware on front fender - Fit may vary depending on the tire/rim combination - Stainless steel mounting hardware, fender bridges, and fender stay clamps
No matter the conditions, stay dry and clean with SKS's X-Tra Dry rear fender! It's super light and nearly unbreakable so you know it's ready for the miles, on road and off. Plus, it works with most bikes thanks to its easy-to-adjust seatpost mounting strap.
$9.99 - $12.56
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage
- Guards against mud - Made from 100% recycled plastic waste - 100% recyclable - Supplied with 4 zip ties - Made in England
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Hardcore Fenders. Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection and the front fender has release tabs for easy on/off. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.
The splashboard fender combo set mounts with ease to bikes with no frame or fork allowances for fenders. - Secure, tool-free mount fits 22.2mm to 34.9mm seatposts with adjustable-angle - 12oz
- Color: Black - Maximum Tire Width: 35 mm - Fender Width: 45 mm - Wheel Size: 700c - Material: Aluminum - Requires Eyelets?: Yes
Page 1 of 1